WOODBRIDGE warrants its products as listed in below to be free of material and workmanship defect, subjected to the limitations set forth in this limited warranty.
• Bathtub, Whirlpool/Air Bubble Massage Tub: 1 Year limited to be free of defects in material and workmanship
• Toilet and Bidet: 1 Year limited to be free of defects in material and workmanship
• Faucet: 1 Year limited to be free of defects in material and workmanship
• Vanity: 1 Year limited to be free of defects in material and workmanship
• Granite, Marble, Engineered Quartz Vanity Top: 1 Year limited to be free of defects in material and workmanship
• Medicine Cabinet, LED Mirror: 1 Year limited to be free of defects in material and workmanship
• Stainless Steel Sink: 1 Year limited to be free of defects in material and workmanship
• Solid Surface Shower Wall Panel, Shower Base and Vanity Top: 10 Years limited warranty to be free from material defects
• Shower Door: Lifetime warranty on glass components and 1Year limited on other components
This limited warranty is non-transferable and only applies to products purchased and installed in the United States.
This limited warranty excludes all industrial, commercial, and business usage. Proof of purchase (original sales receipt) from the original purchaser, Description and pictures of defect, model number or model description must be provided.
to WOODBRIDGE Bath for all warranty claims and WOODBRIDGE Bath IS NOT responsible for labor cost, removal, or installation costs.
This limited warranty shall not apply to goods which have been subject to accident, negligence, improper installation, product abuse, product misuse, or use of cleaners containing abrasives, alcohol or other organic solvents, whether it was performed by a contractor, service company, or yourself, are excluded from this warranty.
This warranty does not cover surface damaged caused by use of chemicals that break through or dissolve the surface finish or damage caused by the accidental dropping of sharp or heavy objects. Improper care and use of abrasive cleaners and will void the warranty.
During this limited warranty period if a malfunction occurs and after inspection it is determined that a defect developed during normal use, WOODBRIDGE will as at its election on any of the following option,
(1) repair or replace the defective part(s) or product(s) at cost
(2) issue a refund of the original purchase price of the product(s) (Valid within 30 days from the date of purchase)
(3) issue a credit to be applied toward the purchase of a new product. Shipping/delivery charges may apply and are in sole discretion.
NEVER use cleaners containing abrasive cleaners, ammonia, bleach, acids, waxes, alcohol, solvents or other products that are not recommend for Chrome finish will void the warranty.
WOODBRIDGE products should be installed by a fully insured and licensed plumber only. Installation by any not certified, not licensed people other than fully insured and licensed plumber might void this limited warranty.